Morning commmute (East Bay to SF)
- Arrive at nearest location ~6am-9am, Monday through Friday, at posted locations
- Wait in line, the line starts at carpool sign
- Form 3 person carpools, if there is only one car in line, more than three is ok
- Use Carpool Lane at toll
- Form a carpool, use Fastrak to drive in the carpool lane through the toll plaza. Save 20-40 minutes!
- Drop off at Fremont and Howard Street, Be safe getting out of the car. Congrats, you made it!
Evening return trip (dependent on route)
- If desired, return in the evening, use the carpool lane on Bryant Street after forming your carpool. Note that not all East Bay locations have a return trip available.
- Drop off at the AM location you picked up passengers at, Be safe, respectful and communicate!
- Share the word with others. As more riders and drivers join the system becomes more reliable.